Ivan Rakitic changes from the Bundesliga club Schalke 04 for Spanish first division side Sevilla FC. As the club announced on its website, the 22-year-old had signed on Friday after the medical examination reveals a four and a half year contract until 2015. About the transfer fee made the Andalusian no information, Spanish media reported that it should be between half and two and a half million euros.
"I'm right where I was heading, so I'm happy. I had many questions but I really wanted to Spain, was quoted on Rakitic club's website. In Gelsenkirchen heard that they were still cautious: "We can not confirm the transfer at this time officially. An execution is imminent, however, "said Schalke spokesman Rolf Dittrich at the request of Sports Information Service (SID).
Meanwhile, already a possible replacement for Raktic in Gelsenkirchen has arrived. Anthony Annan is to move from Rosenborg Trondheim Schalke. This is the Norwegian record holder reported on its website. The 24-year-old Ghanaian is the nephew of Kofi Annan, former Secretary General of the United Nations.
"We can confirm that a delegation is on site. It does not look bad, "said Dittrich. 


"I'm right where I was heading, so I'm happy. I had many questions but I really wanted to Spain, was quoted on Rakitic club's website. In Gelsenkirchen heard that they were still cautious: "We can not confirm the transfer at this time officially. An execution is imminent, however, "said Schalke spokesman Rolf Dittrich at the request of Sports Information Service (SID).
Meanwhile, already a possible replacement for Raktic in Gelsenkirchen has arrived. Anthony Annan is to move from Rosenborg Trondheim Schalke. This is the Norwegian record holder reported on its website. The 24-year-old Ghanaian is the nephew of Kofi Annan, former Secretary General of the United Nations.
"We can confirm that a delegation is on site. It does not look bad, "said Dittrich.
No comments:
Post a Comment