Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bordeaux standing KO

A terrible disappointment. One more. Bordeaux left without Cup glory in France, eliminated by Angers (1-0), resident of League 2. Already in trouble in the league, the Girondins had the Cup to recover. It missed. After the meeting, Jean Tigana could not hide his disappointment. But coach Gironde, his players have not dropped despite their poor performance.

"For 17 years I coach is the biggest disappointment that I experienced in the content, in the expression. It's hard to digest. It will analyze why this behavior. We must ask ourselves and reflect quietly. Supporters have made hundreds of miles to see us and we have not presented a fair copy.

I do not think I was let down by the players. Must be analyzed, take a step back and discuss. We'll see tomorrow. I'm shot but I never give up. There are only the championship, dropped Jean Tigana, who will have to find the words to pump up the morale of his players now.

No comments:

Post a Comment