In fact, I made a joke with a bit Pozzo 'time ago, because, since we have a favorable opinion on its young, has also bought continuity goals. So, I have a dinner, at least, on his part. " It also speaks to the future, an alternative to Milito as the first point. "Milito is experiencing a particular situation but it has the complete confidence from the physical point of view, because from the technical point of view I do not think there is need to reaffirm .
It 's a period a bit' particular, the extent of the injury does not seem so bad. It 'clear that we as a team, we are to compete on many fronts, so if we, perhaps, the chance to rest for a few games someone who lives over the years these types of season, I think can be beneficial, from the point of view the achievement of results.
- Inter Director Marco Branca: We Don't Need Anyone During The Winter Transfer Market (07/01/2011)
- Branca: "More transfers? We are already competitive" (06/01/2011)
- Inter Milan Vs. Bologna: Diego Milito Scores Second Goal For Inter (15/01/2011)
- Leonardo only knows how to win. Now Inter is -6 from Milan (20/01/2011)
- Inter Milan vs Cesena Highlights - Serie A (20/01/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment