The defeat in Angers in the Coupe de France was the straw that broke the camel's back for some "supporters" of Bordeaux. Several tags have flowered well into the night from Saturday to Sunday, aimed directly at the players and the club's management, such as "Clear" or "You are goats." Jean-Louis Triaud, affirming in particular to Jean Tigana as coach, has condemned the damage to the press.
"I understand that fans are not happy. They imagine that good club, the reaction is the same. They have the right to express their disappointment but certainly not through acts of violence or vandalism. I do not think this is the result of our loyal supporters. It was a Saturday night, maybe he is drunk boys? I think it's pathetic and it does not help things, "the president dropped the Girondins, while the police came to see damage Monday.


"I understand that fans are not happy. They imagine that good club, the reaction is the same. They have the right to express their disappointment but certainly not through acts of violence or vandalism. I do not think this is the result of our loyal supporters. It was a Saturday night, maybe he is drunk boys? I think it's pathetic and it does not help things, "the president dropped the Girondins, while the police came to see damage Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment