Friday, January 7, 2011

Diego denies return to Brazil

 Since late 2010, some media outlets in Brazil and some parts of the world have published the half, the Wolfsburg player could return to Brazilian football to play for Corinthians. But the player denied any kind of negotiation and also the return to Brazil at the moment. "The only poll that came was Leo Gill, president of an opposition movement from Vasco for me to return to Brazil in mid-year if they win their group in the election there.

Anyway, I rejected immediately because I am the Wolfsburg player and have a goal inside, which is to fulfill my contract and be part of a winning project that the team has for the near future. Although we are not good this season, I am very happy as a player in Wolfsburg and continue with the same focus and same excitement to the course of the season.

I will stay in Germany, "said the Brazilian, who had already demonstrated their motivation on the official website for the continuation of the Bundesliga in 2011." Wolfsburg has a history of recovery in the second half of the season and we're betting a lot on the quality of our squad for to win again and occupy a better position in the league and we accredit to European competitions, "said Diego.

"Surely we will return in 2011 with a much greater chance of showing our real value and quality," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment