Monday, January 24, 2011

Fiorentina-Lecce: voices in the game after

Sinisa Mihajlovic: "I had said it would be easier to win at Napoli at home to Lecce. Today we have almost lost. The boys fielded the heart, but there was much confusion in the maneuver. Lecce has run well and is closed by a very positive moment. Win today would put the rankings, but we should not get depressed.

It is to roll up their sleeves and groped it back down the list. Maccarone? I do not mean the market, you know. Today we had three players on the physically-from Montolivo. On defense we did worse than in Naples and the latest games. We need to think and analyze what cold is gone. Lecce has done more for Fiorentina.

I had said it would be harder to win than to today with Lecce Napoli: Today we risked a lot, beyond the missed penalty had many chances, we did bad on defense, we were confusionatri. On the level of commitment I can not say anything to kids, but we had little patience in shooting the ball, we tried the door immediately without balance.

Today we took a step backwards in terms of the game and the result, we could even lose and we did well at least to equalize. I did not expect to suffer so much. The reaction of the fans? The whistles are just, but we first want more. However at home we have lost one, halved one and the other won.

D'Agostino? The change was already planned, has taken a knock but I do not think anything serious. We have ups and downs and we should not lose confidence, the championship is still long and we must try to improve our game. It 'also true that well this week I could not work with the full team because of physical problems that continue to afflict us.

We must grow in matches against small that it is our turn to do the race, it takes more than personality and that should give us this even the more experienced players "." Riccardo Montolivo: "I have a muscular problem but I'm trying to manage it, and clenching his teeth accustomed to living.

Today we started well and also creating some occasion, then, after their goal, we dropped dramatically. Unfortunately, we suffer serious lapses in concentration that compromise our matches. The goal?'ll try to be more concrete in construction phase. "Marco Donadel: "From the perspective of the game we had a good game, as well as in Naples.

The ball was always our possession and scoring chances were there. Obviously tie at home against Lecce leaves no one satisfied. If we had maybe played worse but the victory had come, there would have been less discontent. From the camp, I repeat, I think that Fiorentina played a good game considering that we played against a team that has hurt the big teams like Lazio and Milan " .

Gigi De Canio: "I am extremely pleased with the performance, we are reaping the fruits of work done in recent months. We found a few weeks more conviction to play anywhere. Beyond the result, I believe this is the right way. If we lost two points? With hindsight it is always easier, I'm interested that the team has spoken well and are happy with the mentality that led us to search for the victory until the end, this counts as a success.

Maybe he did not expect this Lecce Fiorentina who was able to field a very good performance even on a technical level. I think there is much more than on our unworthiness of the viola: we knew that we faced a strong team and we could not afford to castle back and just defend. " David Di Michele: "Today, if there was a team that had to win against Lecce.

I take my responsibility for the missed penalty, on 2 to 0 we would have ended the game. This team is putting in all difficulties from some time now. And 'the way to our goal which is salvation. The game now is important not only for rendering but also for the continuity that we are giving results.

Again, continuing riusciremoa attain salvation. "

No comments:

Post a Comment