GENOA, Jan. 26 - "I have no feeling of light nor the acceptance of his psychological problems, especially after what he said," during his presentation at Milan, "I have taken every opportunity to say that for me is a guy that has values. " He said the president of Sampdoria, Riccardo Garrone, just hours before the Cup match that Italy will face AC Milan Sampdoria Cassano of the Ferraris in Genoa.
Garrone recalled the words spoken on the day of presentation Cassano to Milan. "Having said that if he had known going to Milan would first insulted the president - said Garrone - I can say that the nature of man is exactly what he has always known." THE MARKET - Pazzini was sold to Inter? "No, I do not speak for Pazzini.
A few hours after the cup game Sampdoria-Milan Italy, with the couple Maccarone Macheda-sided attack on the very young and Zaza on the bench, especially with the voices that give the 'crazy' already on the road's importance, not the president Sampdoria responds to questions about hypothetical sale of the bomber.
Garrone, however, does not close all the doors, "What can I say - he smiled, answering questions on the sidelines of a cultural initiative of the Foundation chairs - are missing five days at the close of the market." BETS - Behind the illegal betting that, as reported by UEFA President Michel Platini would be around 50% of ten billion games, there could be "arrangements." He said this morning Riccardo Garrone, President of Sampdoria, on the sidelines of a cultural initiative of its foundation.
"I am very concerned - said Garrone - since I heard the president Platini raise the alarm at the increase in illegal betting." "To achieve optimum results for which those who bet wins - he stressed - is not difficult to imagine a case of agreements." 


Garrone recalled the words spoken on the day of presentation Cassano to Milan. "Having said that if he had known going to Milan would first insulted the president - said Garrone - I can say that the nature of man is exactly what he has always known." THE MARKET - Pazzini was sold to Inter? "No, I do not speak for Pazzini.
A few hours after the cup game Sampdoria-Milan Italy, with the couple Maccarone Macheda-sided attack on the very young and Zaza on the bench, especially with the voices that give the 'crazy' already on the road's importance, not the president Sampdoria responds to questions about hypothetical sale of the bomber.
Garrone, however, does not close all the doors, "What can I say - he smiled, answering questions on the sidelines of a cultural initiative of the Foundation chairs - are missing five days at the close of the market." BETS - Behind the illegal betting that, as reported by UEFA President Michel Platini would be around 50% of ten billion games, there could be "arrangements." He said this morning Riccardo Garrone, President of Sampdoria, on the sidelines of a cultural initiative of its foundation.
"I am very concerned - said Garrone - since I heard the president Platini raise the alarm at the increase in illegal betting." "To achieve optimum results for which those who bet wins - he stressed - is not difficult to imagine a case of agreements."
- Sampdoria president cannot forgive Cassano (26/01/2011)
- Cassano in row with Sampdoria president Garrone (30/10/2010)
- Sampdoria president Garrone expresses sympathy for Cassano (19/12/2010)
- Sampdoria president Garrone confident winning Cassano case (11/12/2010)
- Sampdoria president Garrone will not budge in Cassano row (14/11/2010)
No comments:
Post a Comment