"There is only one striker in the team and I will try to return as soon as possible because it is necessary to help the team, but also take care of my body. Before football, I am a person," said "Pipit". Although his desire was not to undergo surgery, Higuain know that the operation is for their sake and to keep professional football in many years.
"I made the decision to have surgery and honestly, I do not like anything the operations, but for my sake. Is to think about the future of many years of football. I have really wanted. Hopefully I can get to stop at the end." He made it clear that his return does not have an exact date and should have patience to see him back on the court, but the South American is excited.
"I hope all goes well. I am excited to return and help the team as soon as possible. The decision to have surgery in Chicago has been together. It is what has emerged in the media and there is more to say." Finally, he was grateful for the support of the fans, teammates, team president Florentino Perez and general director Jorge Valdano, while ensuring he does not know who the "enlightened", to which he referred in recent days the Portuguese coach José Mourinho.

No comments:
Post a Comment