In recent years, Olympique Lyonnais owns a coach Sonny Anderson only concentrate on the game opponents. Former big scorer, the Brazilian brings his knowledge of the placement and purpose to the OL players. Experience always helps, Jean-Pierre Papin would be lavish in Marseille, where he enjoyed his best years.
Although nothing has been proposed, "JPP" finds the idea interesting. "Coaching the attackers? If I proposed, and I would think seriously! Today is a gap in the clubs have no specific coaches for the attackers, "assured the old number 9 of the OM, who knows we will not prove him wrong given the weak offensive efficiency of the club since the start of the season.


Although nothing has been proposed, "JPP" finds the idea interesting. "Coaching the attackers? If I proposed, and I would think seriously! Today is a gap in the clubs have no specific coaches for the attackers, "assured the old number 9 of the OM, who knows we will not prove him wrong given the weak offensive efficiency of the club since the start of the season.
- Olympiacos vs Ronaldo x Zidane And Friends Highlights (15/12/2010)
- Nene is Europe's in form striker (20/12/2010)
- Slack-key festival brings Hawaiian sounds and spirit to Seattle (13/10/2010)
- Colourful jazzman packed more than punch on keyboards (17/10/2010)
- How to Dress Well playing a Brooklyn church w/ Autre Ne Veut & other dates (12/01/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment