We went under 2-1 but we were still in the game. Penalty on Cambiasso? I do not mean arbitration episodes (while Sky shows the apparent failure suffered by his players, ed), but now we have three goals on dead-ball. It 's true that there have been counter-attacks, I think that nowadays there is so much on Udinese in the management of the game.
Pandev? Episodes determine the game. " BRAVA UDINESE - "It's about as much Udinese - Inter coach continues to Sky - fast players and technicians who have put us in difficulty. However I see a defeat, I do not see a problem, is a knockout comes after a series of wins and that does not change our way of thinking.
" MARKET - Leonardo does not disprove the possibility that the park is renovated Inter striker in this market window: "There comes a striker? Let's see, if there is an opportunity to make the best rose is important to do so. "
No comments:
Post a Comment