Tonight the now former Palermo striker, who had landed in Sicily last summer from Siena, will sign a contract that binds him to the club Sampdoria until 2013 tomorrow will undergo the traditional medical, and will train for the first time with his new classmates, under the orders of coach Mimmo Di Carlo.
Maccarone may already be employed in the Italian Cup quarter-finals of the Sampdoria will play Wednesday against AC Milan. ANGER Delio Rossi - Delio Rossi is a striker with less pink, and the pits and Abel Hernandez Pinilla who returns after a long injury, the coach speaks openly rosanero emergency, "sell it before a game so important? We must speak with the company, I go forward, I know that we were in emergency and now it gets worse, but I can not do anything more.
I can only try to do my best. I'm used, I have broad shoulders and go on. " Meanwhile, the player is flying to Liguria, where it will arrive in the evening while the club are closing the deal by agreeing the final details. Meanwhile, the Rosanero prepare the important challenge of the Italian Cup against Parma, Rossi tell us something about his choices: "Definitely deploy training more logical to try to win this game.
I'm thinking Kurtic holder instead of one of Migliaccio and Nocerino, even if this is a delicate game for us, is not a match of approach where fit is a game where you need to do my best. "
No comments:
Post a Comment