Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ménez hopes that White has not forgotten

Jeremy Menez has yet lasting impression this weekend in Serie A. Author of a beautiful goal in the victory against AS Roma Cagliari (3-0), the midfielder continues to make your hole in the Italian capital. Selected twice in the France team, he was however missed his match against Belarus (0-1), September 3 last.

Since then he has not appeared in Blue. But the former Monaco hopes his recent performances will not go unnoticed on the other side of the Alps, including the sight of Laurent Blanc. "I do not know if that goal marked the spirits. It's been a while since I'm good. I hope it will convince Laurent Blanc.

Anyway, I do not take my head, I'm fine. We'll see, "said the France Football website Jeremy Menez, who could benefit from the injury of Mathieu Valbuena and his good form from moment to make a comeback in Blue against Brazil, on 9 February.

No comments:

Post a Comment