Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mihajlovic, "Vargas? Maybe he wanted to say hello. A bit 'but soon ... "

Eve Fiorentina-Lecce, yesterday's press conference as usual, entrusted to the technical breach of Sinisa Mihajlovic. These are his words: "Simeon? He deserves it, I'm very happy, it was a great player, has the attributes to do well. He wants to show off, to demonstrate its value, is a very good choice, I make him my best wishes.

I am convinced that will do well, although I respect also the former coach of Catania. As for the race tomorrow, I talked to my players, they know that games are very delicate, we have to worry only about ourselves, we must improve our game. Only through the game you can get some results, we are focused, we want to repeat the game in Naples.

Tomorrow we must have patience, Lecce is having a good time, is a team that is good. Become a tricky game, we know that tomorrow will be tough. I told my parents that tomorrow will be much harder than the race with Napoli, we must not think of having to win by force. The 400th game of the Valley? We hope to win, among 400 other games maybe we can win at Lecce! It is an important goal for the President and Director.

I got them so long ago the 400 games, a little 'I envy that. We know that all races are important, we know that we need a win to leave behind the danger zone and approach the area where we want to. We must enter into the field without anxiety, without nervousness, we must think only to play well, not having the pressure to win by force.

Vargas? I saw that he had an accident on my way, but definitely wanted to come see me soon ... I was sleeping and I heard the crash! Vargas could do very well on the third left, but I would say that with the modules you do not win matches, in Naples have played with this module, but also in Genoa and we did fine.

The matches are won with the recovery of important players, but for now we go on like this is not a problem of the form. With Brescia in the second half we played with the 4-3-1-2, but we did fine. I do not expect anything from the market, it was important for us to recover important players, and now they are recovering okay.

The calendar on the paper say one thing, then the field is another matter entirely. Tomorrow we Lecce, we must try to do my best. We lack the positive results away from home, that's where we make the quantum leap. When I arrived, I always said that those who played against Fiorentina had to play against an entire city, not just a team.

I hope people will return to the stadium, including Spread across the beautiful game. The fans have always behaved well with us, I hope not to hear boos during the game. Donadel, Santana, Montolivo, Comotto and contracts? I am very pleased with them, whether the company will ask my opinion, I will tell you to renew the contract.

They have my permission, they gave me everything, without ever controversy, are players of great experience. The market? I've always said we should not buy, just to do it. If we pick players just because there are pressures, it makes no sense, I do not like to throw money away. If, however, on the market, there is someone who can make us make the leap, so be it.

The team has always been compact and direct, then I do not live much the dressing room because they are things of the players. With the results, with the game, increases self-esteem and everything becomes easier, more beautiful. Last year, in Catania, when I arrived, all had the moral ground below, the results rely heavily on a team for various reasons, we must try to extend this streak.

Fiorentina will not sustain the benefits? Just go ahead and keep it until the end. De Silvestri? He's fine, no problems, had taken a small blow to the ankle but will be in camp tomorrow. "

No comments:

Post a Comment