Monday, January 10, 2011

Mihajlovic to the protesters: "I do not ever resign '

FLORENCE, Jan. 9 - "I do not ever resign, I will not give up. I'd go if it were the only company to ask. " Sinisa Mihajlovic responds well to the first chorus of protest against him (with the team down by two goals) and at the end of a match in which both he and Fiorentina have risked large. "I'm just sorry for the chorus against the president, otherwise the objection is correct.

Anyway I asked my kids not to think about the boos, to believe it. I changed form trying to recall the game and eventually we made it. " Mihajlovic then talked about the ranking, "Fiorentina are not accustomed to being away from the positions that count, for this is quite some tension. We need to improve in the game and in this respect and continue to believe they can recover.

" Boost character of Mihajlovic also underlined by Gamberini: "It's a victory that the coach deserves, we have embraced after the draw, after scoring the 3-2. We sent the character that was used to reassemble. Santana And he added: "We hope that the victory is a turning point."

No comments:

Post a Comment