Last days of frantic negotiations to pink, looking perhaps a few shots to the effect that can further improve the rose. Despite the denials of the President Zamparini, we are sure that the rose will find some favorable opportunity that the market had to offer. The desire for Rossi would be to implement the rose with a striker, difficult to predict, but anything is possible.
Always topical, the track that would lead to Samaras at Celtic, even if the dream of the fans would return to Amauri. It is however possible that in the end, it points up a young prospect. Recall that the boxes will now be operating companies Ata in Milan. The market will close at 19 on Monday.
Matthew Darmian, Rosanero young quarterback, spoke of the Italian Cup semi-final qualification and its possible transfer to an interview with Radio Sport: "It 's a great pleasure to be in the semis, we try to win a trophy like the Italian Cup, a major trophy. The championship? We hope to play as much as possible, I try to be ready.
Market? I do not know if there will be news, I think I stay here. In my opinion, Palermo has a large group, can do well, we will prove it. " 


Always topical, the track that would lead to Samaras at Celtic, even if the dream of the fans would return to Amauri. It is however possible that in the end, it points up a young prospect. Recall that the boxes will now be operating companies Ata in Milan. The market will close at 19 on Monday.
Matthew Darmian, Rosanero young quarterback, spoke of the Italian Cup semi-final qualification and its possible transfer to an interview with Radio Sport: "It 's a great pleasure to be in the semis, we try to win a trophy like the Italian Cup, a major trophy. The championship? We hope to play as much as possible, I try to be ready.
Market? I do not know if there will be news, I think I stay here. In my opinion, Palermo has a large group, can do well, we will prove it. "
- Coppa Italia: Palermo edge Parma in shootout (26/01/2011)
- Juventus vs AS Roma Coppa Italia Live Tim Cup Fixtures (25/01/2011)
- Juve make Coppa Italia progress (14/01/2011)
- Duo to return for Juve (27/01/2011)
- Italy defender Barzagli joins Juventus (27/01/2011)
Coppa Italia (homepage)  Coppa Italia (wikipedia)  Palermo (geolocation)  Palermo (homepage)  Palermo (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment