"In Italy they say many things - he says when asked about the alleged break with Ranieri - also because of the open market. But I stayed in Chile for alternative groped for the recovery. " The midfielder then confirming the desire to remain in red and yellow for a few years. "I want one of Rome will be the last jersey he will wear in Italy, I have a contract until 2013 and then want to go play in Wandereres Santiago, Valparaiso is a dream return to" his city.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Pizarro: "The last team in Italy will be the Roma '
"In Italy they say many things - he says when asked about the alleged break with Ranieri - also because of the open market. But I stayed in Chile for alternative groped for the recovery. " The midfielder then confirming the desire to remain in red and yellow for a few years. "I want one of Rome will be the last jersey he will wear in Italy, I have a contract until 2013 and then want to go play in Wandereres Santiago, Valparaiso is a dream return to" his city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment