Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tigana: "I knew it would be difficult ... but not at this point"

The Bordeaux coach is announced on the start in the local press, but so far nothing is official. In this critical moment, Jean Tigana does not seem to have all the cards for his team to react, but the former member of the magic square ensures that his determination remains intact despite the magnitude of the disaster.

To do this, although he admits being surprised by the fragility of its legal and technical training, Tigana believes that the issue of offensive backing - or not - is at present not on the agenda. "I've never imposed. I accepted the situation as it was arriving. That was the rule of the game I knew it would be a tough year, but not at this point.

You have to have a discussion! Everything again from scratch and try to move forward. I started in a situation that was not simple. I tried to analyze and advance everyone. We must therefore collectively discuss, for us to go all in the same direction. How do I remain optimistic? Because I have not done a stroke! I have already spent several days in intensive care, I know what it is.

So far, so good. I am healthy. There I was a bit scared but hey, I will leave very confident and very motivated tomorrow, "promised Jean Tigana, impeccable in the storm and its pitfalls, despite statements by its seeded players, among those who criticize the game and public or announce their future departure of poorly timed.

No comments:

Post a Comment