Sunday, January 23, 2011

Totti: "My best goals? Those made at Lazio '

ROME, Jan. 23 - hath been moved. Maybe you was our impression, however, borne out by our neighbors to the counter, but Francesco Totti hath been moved. Having thrown in the rigor of the network advantage, a captain, there is only a captain, he put his finger in his mouth, shut his eyes, raising his finger to the sky.

We believe the numbers for this c'entrino little boy last September celebrated thirty-four little. Numbers, however, by slamming in the face to all those who, during a career above all suspicion, have questioned the sample size. Here they are then these numbers are unprecedented in the Dome.

With the goal of last night, we are in round numbers in his career, are the only link with two hundred and fifty of his life. Of these centonovantacin-five in the championship, ten to be a champion like Roberto Baggio, Totti's stated goal for this season. Centonovantacinque is a number that makes it the third most prolific scorer with the same shirt, two lengths in front of there Meazza, fifteen Nordhal, tips and samples from birth to end of their career.

BINGO - Two hundred and fifty goals are a tombola, a goal that few can boast of having centered, are so many that it becomes difficult task to choose the most beautiful. O no, captain? "I'm happy to have achieved this goal but also because Roma has won three other important points. They are obviously happy to have scored.

I is almost impossible to choose the best goals made in my career. In retrospect, the networks are all beautiful and important. If I choose, then I say that the most beautiful are the ones I made at Lazio. " What are six in his career, but are also a way to answer a few days later by the Italian Cup derby the other side of the Tiber, the fourth consecutive derby colored red and yellow.

But more than Lazio, last night the head capitanoaveva in particular this new victory of his Rome: "The three to zero obtained against Cagliari will allow us to spend a quiet Sunday. We have done our homework and now expect to see the results of others. However, Cagliari I left a good impression, is a well organized team and fielded.

In addition to the episodes and the final score, they played a good game. Roma still has his, we have believed for the entire ninety minutes, even in the most difficult stages of the encounter and this often makes a difference. " RANIERI - Replies to distance the president Cellino, who said: "Roma? I do not see in the fight for the Scudetto, the company passes a transition phase, the players are doing too well.

" So Spalletti: "I really said that? We will try to change his mind, this year is the first in which the rose is at the highest competitive levels. Vucinic Menez? It will not always like that but players have to be nimble and quick to admit is not bad ... And then it means them last longer.

" JUAN - The Brazilian, after a couple of games not just the top, last night seemed to come back and play to his level: "The knee did not hurt me anymore, I'm getting better, I feel no more pain. Now I have to work day day. Against Cagliari we did well because we were always focused by first-ninetieth, despite the face we had a good team.

We won three important points, we want to continue to climb in the standings. " PERROTTA - He scored against Fiorentina and was hurt. Last night he returned to the goal without drawbacks: "It's always nice to score, but the most important thing is the three points that we have won. I still do not play well, but we are always there and fight for the Scudetto until the end.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment