Friday, January 7, 2011

"Okaka will do mayor of Bari"

BARI, January 7 - Lecce end up with a victory that was missing since September 26 last year (2-1 at Brescia), the Bari now hopes to continue the climb to the quiet areas of the chart dealing with the Bologna Sunday at St. Nicholas. "Bari is alive - says the defender Andrea Raggi - but we will have to be very careful of Emilia striker Di Vaio.

Has the 'vice' of easy goals, is the soul of Bologna with Viviano, goalkeeper of the highest quality. " Bari stadium tomorrow will be a fiery bowl: "Enthusiasm - continues full-back - will make a difference. It is so that we do not win at home and we have no excuses. We must continue to win for our fans who have supported us with continuity and a sense of attachment to the team colors.

We also look forward to return to the city last night from Lecce. It was great and we hope to repay them on Sunday. " Rays then focused on Okaka, who scored the goal in the derby game. "I'm his roommate. We spent - he says - a bit of time talking of Bari, the fans and the city. He crowned a dream start by scoring and, most importantly in the derby.

I told him that if he scored, they would have the mayor of Bari is a serious guy. In the advanced division, we needed more weight. Among other things after the game was very quiet, if I had scored against Lecce had to be revived with defibrillator. The other neoacquisto Glik? I saw very well, concentrate, think and mean.

" "Bari is alive - insists Andrea Raggi - and does not deserve the last place even if the numbers tell another. Our defense is great and I'm sacrificing playing in a role that is not mine. But as long as there will be a need, I will continue to do whatever the coach asks me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment