"It speaks very little of our merits and our defeats." The day after the resounding defeat against Bologna remedied, Cristian Brocchi is screaming the reasons for the group biancoceleste. He does claiming the merits of a team that is sailing in September on the upper floors of the league and that despite the decline last month is still hoping to play a leading role: "Until now we still had a great season - says Median Reja speaking on Skysport - Unfortunately we speak little of ourselves, we talk little about the merits of Lazio, but the defeats.
There is talk of Rome, Napoli, Inter and Juventus, but not of Lazio, of which he speaks in a different way, but we still have the great merit of having done a great championship so far, we are proud of this. We would like to see recognized our merits. Yet we live in a city where our audience is minority.
" The former AC Milan, then takes a step back to what happened yesterday at Dall'Ara and comments on three of the sports court to stop trimmed Mauro Zarate: "I am excessive, I will not waited for three rounds and there was same opinion regarding the decision to Gimenez. Already there is a difference of day does not go well, even if they are distinct episodes so you can not diversify.
I, unfortunately, I did not know what was happening because I was away and I did not understand well why. Unfortunately, there was nervousness on the part of many things that are not good for us or anyone else, should be avoided. " From the critical technical and tactical Reja after derby Cup Italy, Emilia Romagna in the initial exclusion.
According Brocchi, the exploit yesterday after the race should not be charged at the particular time that Mauro is living in the capital, "Zarate know him as a boy, he always says everything is good or bad, despite his young age, and I do not think the actions of yesterday are due to its time.
Now we lose an important moment for us, sorry it happened, for him and for us all. " From the stop will be forced to look at the number 10 Haedo analysis of the debacle suffered in the field: "In the second half we fell yesterday, but I think Lazio have come into camp in Bologna with a great spirit and will to win, and even on 2-1 to them, we created a good scoring and could close the first time at 2-2.
In the second half we entered the field with the same spirit, but Bologna was good to close the cracks, not allowing us to play good. In Italy are so many games, it is said that the attacker then gets the win. " One last stop on the objectives to continue to pursue: "We must be as high as possible and then get the place we want in the last 7-8 games."


There is talk of Rome, Napoli, Inter and Juventus, but not of Lazio, of which he speaks in a different way, but we still have the great merit of having done a great championship so far, we are proud of this. We would like to see recognized our merits. Yet we live in a city where our audience is minority.
" The former AC Milan, then takes a step back to what happened yesterday at Dall'Ara and comments on three of the sports court to stop trimmed Mauro Zarate: "I am excessive, I will not waited for three rounds and there was same opinion regarding the decision to Gimenez. Already there is a difference of day does not go well, even if they are distinct episodes so you can not diversify.
I, unfortunately, I did not know what was happening because I was away and I did not understand well why. Unfortunately, there was nervousness on the part of many things that are not good for us or anyone else, should be avoided. " From the critical technical and tactical Reja after derby Cup Italy, Emilia Romagna in the initial exclusion.
According Brocchi, the exploit yesterday after the race should not be charged at the particular time that Mauro is living in the capital, "Zarate know him as a boy, he always says everything is good or bad, despite his young age, and I do not think the actions of yesterday are due to its time.
Now we lose an important moment for us, sorry it happened, for him and for us all. " From the stop will be forced to look at the number 10 Haedo analysis of the debacle suffered in the field: "In the second half we fell yesterday, but I think Lazio have come into camp in Bologna with a great spirit and will to win, and even on 2-1 to them, we created a good scoring and could close the first time at 2-2.
In the second half we entered the field with the same spirit, but Bologna was good to close the cracks, not allowing us to play good. In Italy are so many games, it is said that the attacker then gets the win. " One last stop on the objectives to continue to pursue: "We must be as high as possible and then get the place we want in the last 7-8 games."
- Lazio midfielder Brocchi turned down Milan (13/10/2010)
- Lazio midfielder Brocchi reveals AC Milan summer offer (13/10/2010)
- José Parlá brings massive murals to Toronto (17/01/2011)
- PocoMail Review (28/11/2010)
- Iain Sinclair Poco Pro: little camcorder, big expectations (23/12/2010)
Fieri (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment