Monday, January 10, 2011

Dortmund coach: coach job is not an issue before 2014 Klopp

The start of the Bundesliga season has it all. In the very first game on Friday evening (20.30 clock), the supreme leader Borussia Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen take the closest challengers. The first leg was won 2-0 and the Werkself Westphalia added one of only two defeats in the first round. With ten points ahead of Dortmund start in the second half of the 48th Bundesliga season.

Everybody is talking about it, that the young guns in black and yellow, the seventh German championship would not take more. Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp, 43, warned, however, continue to be cautious. The passionate football coach who has won no major titles will know in training camp in Andalusia nothing of extrapolation and speculation.

Daily Soccer Buzz: Mr. Klopp was the year in your personal circle really talked about the fact that Borussia Dortmund this year has a good chance to become German champions? Jürgen Klopp: Let me think. No, no one has addressed. But my family and my friends know me long enough to know that I do not distribute the fur of the bear while the bear is not killed.

Daily Soccer Buzz: If the pressure on your team because of the prospect can become a master, greater than in the first round? Klopp: This applies to all teams: It's about the whereabouts of class to the international courts, for the championship. Accordingly, can create pressure situations.

We'll see what pressure we will have. With decreasing number of games reduces the ability to make mistakes well again. Daily Soccer Buzz: On Friday, it goes to the closest challengers to Leverkusen. Would a victory there, a signal to the title fight? Klopp: It's not about to put an exclamation mark.

Even if we win in Leverkusen, coming in the next week, VfB Stuttgart, with the aim to move away from the relegation battle for us. Then we have to prove ourselves again. One has the entire first round through demands from us that we should finally say: We want to be champion. We were always clear: the lead we have in the table, we do not care.

And we do not care even if projections are made, could melt when the lead. We want to continue on our way consistently. That worked well until now. And I do not see why that would otherwise be in the second half. Daily Soccer Buzz: The competition already congratulated. Bayern manager Uli Hoeness has said that the title would deprive the BVB hardly noticeable.

Leverkusen sporting director Rudi Voeller said that Dortmund could only beat themselves yet. Klopp: I read since I was five the kicker. And I've probably already seen the game on TV. It is in football really all been said many times, and it has always had relatively little effect on results.

I can still remember a mission of "gyms" of the eighties, as have Hoeness and Christoph Daum, flanked by Jupp Heynckes and Udo Lattek, duel. Even then I did not get the impression that in this exchange of blows, the decision is in the title fight. Daily Soccer Buzz: What did you get your players for, how to deal with the verbal statements and tips of the competition? Klopp: I tried to focus attention on any contingencies that may arise, and to define our approach.

It could get various disturbances. I have reminded the players because we've already saved in the first round in difficult situations the rest. I have to say that no slalom runner was out at mid-range arms would break up to cheer, because he would then probably come around no more to the next bar.

I try to transmit it to my players: We have to keep calm. If we do, we can get our performance. And if we can, we can win games. How many time will tell. The mission of the team is quite clear: to continue. If we succeed, we will achieve our goal for the season. Daily Soccer Buzz: Through the impressive performances in the preliminary round earned a lot of your players a new, higher value.

Mats Hummels, Grosskreutz, Idol and Mario Marcel Schmelzer have become national players. How long can you keep this team together yet? Klopp: If, like we created in Dortmund a good personal constellation, one would like to receive the next ten years in the same way. That would be totally naive.

So you have to change things, repeatedly, for example by transfer. This is normal. But currently, we are confident that we can in terms of our development in the current season and at least in the next work with this team so on. Daily Soccer Buzz: Yet more affluent societies have long been an eye on the young players thrown Dortmund.

Klopp: That's normal. When big clubs fall on players from us, this means that they do not bring other players. Then we try just to the others. But currently is not an issue. We will, we should at the end of the season to reach an international competition to go with these guys, plus one or two new in the upcoming season.

The money that we are taking it further, we can put into the team, to maintain the level of performance. Daily Soccer Buzz: Felix Magath tried instead to make an aggressive investment policy Schalke 04 up to 2013 champion. If this were not a model for Dortmund? Klopp: Schalke go their way, we are our own.

Magath is an experienced coach and I congratulate him on the ability to assemble a squad to be able, with which one will win, although Bayern Munich, Hamburger SV, Bayer Leverkusen and we play too. I could not do anyway. Not even with the money spent Schalke 04th I always had from what I had available to get the maximum and if I'm lucky, the general assessment of the potential to exceed my team.

Daily Soccer Buzz: Because you manage it at present, there is now also an increased interest in your person. They were taken in connection with Liverpool, Joachim Löw did you even as a future coach in conversation. Do you feel flattered? Klopp: It's definitely better than if it were hot, the Klopp would be the last that we could imagine as a coach at Liverpool.

With the national team is similar. I have no problem with a lack of confidence. I believe that the work that my staff and I will supply, quality has definitely. We had credited two years ago, too Dortmund, although there had been some doubters. Only I can not see right now what it should be better in Liverpool in Dortmund to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment