Monday, January 10, 2011

Spruce: Milan-De Laurentiis? It was just a joke

ROME, Jan. 10 - "De Laurentiis made a prediction, I do not think it was controversial. Rather I believe that would raise a bit of attention from his Naples, which is doing very well and is now second in the standings. " The Football Federation president, Giancarlo Abete, try to reduce the weight of the declarations of the owner of Napoli Aurelio De Laurentiis, who after the race won by Juventus had spoken of "a great desire for Berlusconi to win the Scudetto," referring the offside goals which drew AC Milan against Udinese at San Siro.

THE STATEMENT - "In the face of De Laurentiis controversy but I have not seen great satisfaction - then added at the end of Spruce mid-season between referees, managers and coaches of Serie A at the Hilton Hotel at Fiumicino (Rome) - against Juventus have made a better game and, on the basis of programming done in recent years, is keeping his feet on the ground.

I think there is a great satisfaction for the results as well as great are the expectations for the future, especially if the team will continue on this road in both Italy and Europe League. "

No comments:

Post a Comment