Thursday, January 13, 2011

It is hard to imagine a Pep Barca without Messi

Argentina's Lionel Messi, recent winner of the Golden Ball, said it's difficult to imagine without Pep Guardiola Barcelona, referring to the renovation of the Barça coach, whose contract expires at the end of this season. "The truth is that I can not imagine a ship without a Pep. It's hard to imagine a Barcelona without him and would not know how," said Messi, who said the Barca coach has to renew "when he wants," but asked " to renew and stay.

" In a promotional event with the brand that sponsors you, the Argentine said he did not have the feeling that he lacked respect from some journalistic circles when he was accused of "stealing" the Golden Ball for the Spanish soccer, accounting for Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta. "I do not care (I think).

I have the respect of my peers and my people. They congratulated me and that's the most important. We know the relationship we have between us, we get along well and we have no explanation anybody, "he said. Messi said he did not feel uncomfortable after you have defended Xavi and Iniesta as candidates of Spanish football.

"I am beyond all this. I have a very good relationship with the two and, last night, the Camp Nou showed that the trophy is the prize of the entire campus," he said. Asked whether the Spanish football should be happy for his reward, after all the controversy, Messi said the Spanish football has to be happy "with the European and World Championships and won because, today, has the best league in the world." The Argentine justice that Xavi and Iniesta greeted just knew he was the Golden Ball in shock that caused the appointment.

"I was locked, I realized," apologized the Argentine, who insisted that their individual achievements are always "thanks to the collective." "What we won is team play," said Messi. The striker admitted that the dedication of Pep Guardiola has "much to do" in his progression as a footballer.

"It is always above us, over the details with me and the entire campus. Personally, I have sought better positions in the field has allowed me to be closer to the midfield and have more contact with the ball," he said. He said that in the Masia learned "mainly to be a good person, which ultimately is all that remains" and as for football to enjoy this game.

Satisfied with what is - "I have to control my ego, because I've always been, as I show and by now I will not change" - Messi also came to shift to a question about his personal life, when I questioned about their Rocuzzo breakup with Antonella. "What came out (in press) is a lie. What people think and say what they want, "said the Argentine.

Messi finally referred to the possible departure of Gabi Milito Barça, his compatriot and one of his best friends in the locker room." It's a shame. We have a great relationship personally, but if so he will be happy, I also will be for him, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment