Friday, January 14, 2011

Juventus Buffon's return: "What a great feeling!"

He 's back Gigi Buffon. The Juventus goalkeeper, who returned as a starter this evening at the team's victory against Juventus Catania 2-0 in the knockout round of the Italian Cup (did not play with the team from Turin on 15 May), has expressed his happiness at the microphones Rai: "I felt a great feeling! For those who have won a World Cup or have played big games like a Champions League final, a simple Italian Cup might not mean much but for me it has very positive implications, I am really satisfied.

The parade on fish? If I had not done I stopped playing - Buffon kids - I have recovered fully, with all my heart I want to thank these fans. Their affection is huge for me. "[Richard Mancini - Source: www. Tuttomercatoweb. com]

No comments:

Post a Comment