Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bellucci: "At this time has to pull out the attributes"

Unforgotten ex, and one that still feels now Blucerchiati skin colors, is certainly Claudio Bellucci. The attacking force in the Modena was achieved by sketchbooks La Gazzetta on Monday to discuss the situation of our Samp: "Video and Palombo Poly? Beautiful initiative. Challenge now is not necessary.

Should stand together to attain salvation. We must avoid at all costs the series B. Mamma mia, just the thought makes me sick ... First message to the dressing room? Salvation does not come just because you called Sampdoria. In this moment has to pull out the attributes. Going down would be a defeat for the president Garrone.

He who took the Doria in the lower division and broke immediately reported in A. According to input? I saw the match against Parma. I noticed too scared, it's true the ball in these situations becomes heavy, but we need strength and personality. Sometimes you miss a penalty, but after that mistake, I sensed panic in the eyes of my former classmates.

By launching another invitation this time that the fans are amazing: you are close to Maccarone, has the means to score goals salvation. Third suggestion? No need to pretend to be bad, it should be. Why we play these games in the future. This does not mean being banned for three days, but go on every field in order to sell dear skin.

To whom should I deliver these words? I have already telephoned Angelo Palombo. I also wanted to keep it up, he is the true leader, one of the few flags of our football. That when one loses derby does not sleep for two nights. His comeback will be crucial. All born from that goal by Rosenberg? I agree, it reminded me that network suffered against Arsenal, you know as we have brought with them that curse.

A few months ago I said to come back for free? I repeat, even if I get in Modena because it is a small Sampdoria. And every day I talk with my friend Doria ds Fausto Pari, since he keeps these colors in your heart. But back would be great. If a call comes? Jump in the car and childbirth.

I'd do it for free. Samp has been everything to me. My contract expires in giungno and then .... "

No comments:

Post a Comment