Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Palermo, Delio Rossi: "Let me tell you about my environment Zamparini rosanero"

Delio Rossi to speak of Palermo and its relief in an interview with Mediaset Premium: "For twenty days does not look at anything or even read newspapers. I decided to hang up the plug. The sign of esteem of the fans gave me the chills. I knew that Palermo was a particular place, but I found it amazing that people have great respect for those who work.

Would do it all. I had the youngest team in Italy, we started the season with three competitions and we went to the Italian Cup semi-final thanks to a decisive penalty kicked by a kid. It was not a technical problem, it was a matter of relationships. At this time, however, I find silly and unsettling to say more: there's a new coach and a group of players who are working.

" Then the coach focuses on the relationship with Maurizio Zamparini, Palermo president: "I'm not a fake person. O say or not say. Not being a facade, the relationship is not the most idyllic. But I do not have it with him, he made his choices. I'm sorry just because it was possible to repeat the championship last year, that hit Europe League.

Because for the Champions are the best equipped teams of Palermo. We changed a lot since last year and had to be patient. That's it. Criticisms? The team was about to be empty, every day there was a controversy that inevitably destabilized and the story went on for six months and eventually pay certain situations and in fact the Palermo has stopped play for a period, then recover against the Milan, where he could also miss out but the team was able to reattach the plug with the proper nervous tension.

" Rossi's last lines addressed to Pastor: "It 's a pure talent. His problem is the placement tactics. He is a director and all-out his next step is to become more than icing on the cake, an ingredient of the cake. But even here we are talking about a boy "89. Elsewhere, at that age, do not even play in the Spring.

" Finally the future: "Surely a team will train. Contacts? I am absorbing into my work, I live 24 hours on 24, seven days a week. At this time I pulled the plug. Now I'll look around. Are linked to Palermo, I love my kids and still want to reach their goals. For this reason I have not thought about my future, I'll think about tomorrow.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment