Thursday, March 31, 2011

Falcao, "A role in the new Rome? Do not know. Rome now demands a team that is always at high levels "

Paulo Roberto Falcao, Roma unforgettable footballer of the Eighties, spoke to the radio broadcast "I give you the Tokyo", broadcast on Centro Suono Sport. "The successes of those years are on the whole team, Liedholm, and Violet when the fans started to believe it went everywhere, even abroad, was a player more.

Now is a historic moment, the family has continued the team at a particular economic, Roma deserves to be among the top 3 of the Italian league and fight for great things. " If the Americans called you to play a role in Rome, would you accept? I was not expecting this question, I did not think it was spoken many years ago, then nothing.

I follow a lot of affection for Rome and for personal reasons, for me the feeling with fans and the city is very beautiful. I'm interested in what it does and what will the Roma. It is difficult to answer a question like that, Rome is always linked to Brazil. You have to have a lot of calm and tranquility, the Rome I hope to return next year of the great What would be the ideal role for you? Midfield or median (laughs ed), embarrass me, what interests me is to see Rome well, fighting for the Italian championship and for Europe, the Roma can not not be among the top three, he learned to win.

The mentality has changed now, Rome has realized that winning is very nice and there is more to lose. Rome calls for a team that wants to win. When I arrived in Rome was to have coffee with Bruno and one told me "When I do the numbers?" And I said "But it is more important than the title or numbers?".

It was a team that had important players, all who had played the first year, in 1980, there has begun to build a strong Roma. The event for me in Roma-Juventus stadium in 2001 will never forget. Pele was crowned as the most decisive player some time ago. This makes me very happy, I really like to be recognized but do not have to be alone with this thing.

Speaker Bruno Conti, a former teammate and current Falcao dt Roma "I grew my hair?" .. It Counts "No have fallen." B. Conti: "A wish for this evening there might be a stadium full for these children who deserve it." Change of ownership. What advice would you give? It is difficult to give advice, the main thing is to make the right decisions, what it means to the fans of Roma who carries on the team and may create a project team and also in terms of image, personality and strong players.

Ubaldo Righetti spoke, former teammate Falcao I'd love to see you do two rallies together, you remember I was your pupil, dribbling together? Falcao (referring to Righetti): When he took the ball, played in advance and withdraw, he liked to attack, left when the defender was not expecting, always came as a surprise Ubaldo see if the new leadership called Falcao? It would be a big operation, and a great connoisseur is very intelligent, is a great communicator, he never raised his voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment