Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fernando Torres "can not say no to Chelsea '

58.5 ME and a five and a half years. It is now the new record for a domestic transfer in the Premier League and it was Chelsea who signed the check to secure the services of Fernando Torres in the final minutes of the transfer window. Just arrived in London, the Spanish international has been told about his departure from Liverpool to join the Blues.

"Last summer, I felt that I should go ahead to step in my career and can continue to have ambitions as a footballer. By signing in Chelsea, I joined a team that is at the highest level, there is nothing above. I agree players like Terry, Lampard, Drogba and Anelka! (...) Arriving in London, I know the Champions League is one of the ambitions of the club.

But Chelsea each year an opportunity to win all the competitions the team attends, so when a club like this to contact you you can not say no, "said Fernando Torres.

No comments:

Post a Comment