Saturday, February 26, 2011

Journal, Newcastle: Tiot renewed until 2017

Through its official website, Newcastle announced that he had reached an agreement with Cheick Tiot for the renewal of the contract extended until 2017. Met the African player: "I am very happy to have signed this new deal with Newcastle. Experience in the Premier League was much better than I expected.

This is a great club and the supporters are fantastic, I've never seen a support like it. " Words of praise for the player from the club manager, Alan Pardew: "Cheick titpo is exactly the player I want on my team. It 's great in the field and in the locker room. It offers strength and presence in midfield and has proven to be a of the best in that role in the Premier League.

I am very pleased to have signed a new contract with us. "

No comments:

Post a Comment