Sunday, February 27, 2011

Seven points are many, but let's continue: José Mourinho

Portuguese Jose Mourinho, coach of Real Madrid, has said after the draw against Deportivo La Coruuña (0-0), which left him seven points behind Barcelona, which is "a lot" but warned that distance will not give up until is something "final." "Seven points are many, but mathematics plays an important role and, while not involving a seven-point final status, we will continue," said the coach of the white set in his appearance.

Mourinho said his team deserved the three points on their visit to Riazor, where they would be happy with a "0-1", but qualified that he met an opponent that was used more intensively than in other games. "If Deportivo always plays well, would be in UEFA. What you have to ask (said to the journalist who questioned him) is why not always play well.

I've seen them play many times this season and there is no comparison because the difference is huge between what they put in this game and others, "he said. The technique avoids arguing with Paraguay's Claudio Morel's hand in one of the last actions of the party because he was "very far", but once again criticized those who made the League schedule.

"While not laugh at my back I will continue defending the interests of my team: the calendar is made by people who know what he's done. It was normal to play Sunday. They laugh behind my back because they hide, do whatever they want and will do, but I as a coach I have to report it, "he said.

The coach admitted that the draw at the Stade de Riazor it leaves a bad taste in your mouth because your team lacked only aim. "It hurts whenever you do not reach your goals. The goal was to win the game and not get it, the feelings are negative when you do not, but what I can criticize my players or my computer.

I can not. It's hard when you do everything to win the game, "he explained," In the second half playing against 10 defenders and a goalkeeper. We have done everything except put the ball into the goal. I think only one team could win, only one team worked to win, but the goal defended his rival until he ran out of steam, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment