Saturday, February 26, 2011

Yebda charge Napoli: «A win for Milan '

NAPLES, Feb. 25 - "A fine game tonight, we talked among ourselves and we immediately thought of the match in San Siro." The ill-fated trip to Europe League is already behind. Hassan Yebda to Radio Marte Napoli suggests that the strikes and is already concentrated in view of the big match against Milan.

DEFEAT THE VILLARREAL - "Yesterday we deserved to qualify - says the midfielder - We scored after a quarter of an hour and we could also do the two to zero. We played without focus and I think the opponent that eventually we could go through. What remains is the bitterness because the Champions League was a goal we have honored the prestigious and putting in Villarreal.

We played a great game and it was a shame not to qualify. But we know we have given up and now we have to Milan. " THE POSTING OF LONDON - Yebda is already full: "We go there to play it. We are not afraid of anyone and we respect everyone from Milan to Brescia, all games are important. We are aware of our means and we will try to do my best until the end.

Since last night we talked among ourselves and we said that we must now concentrate on the game at San Siro. There is a desire for everyone to do something important this year. The group is united and has personality to win. We are working to get a great performance. We're second and we must do everything to win every game.

We're going to Milan with confidence and look forward to our road. " Yebda AND NAPLES - The player is set to large: "In Naples, I'm fine, I'm finding more and better, I like the environment, I'm doing everything to grow and reach the top. I would be here in the future because I want to stay.

I feel really good in this city ...».

No comments:

Post a Comment