Monday, February 28, 2011

Palermo, Rossi: "The fault is mine alone '

Palermo coach, interviewed in the press room of the stadium Renzo Barbera after the heavy 7-0 defeat against Udinese, he took full responsibility, as collected by TuttoPalermo here. net: "The blame for the defeat and only my fault and it was not the fault of the boys, because the Palermo has 7 goals difference from Udinese.

It's my fault because when you take seven goals, can only be so, since I'm in charge of the group, can not be the fault of one player and it is right that I put us face. The company will make the company, but I will never resign because I am a fighter. If one resigns after a fall means it is a loser and I do not.

We have never been in the game, then it means that I have not prepared well for the race. The match today was too ugly to be true, because we lost against Fiorentina and Bologna, but we played until the end, today we just played. This team is fair to say that 40 points, will play the semifinals of the Italian Cup and did very well this season, although in the last period is not doing well.

" The coach also spoke of the public rosanero rosanero: "The fans have applauded me after a heavy defeat, this is because they know that I try to give their best, but frankly I was ashamed, because I do not deserve them."

No comments:

Post a Comment