Monday, February 28, 2011

Bologna, Malesani, "We risked little." Di Vaio: "This is a business"

Alberto Malesani almost without a voice said the victory over Juventus to Sky: "Before the race I said that you had to do a lot of attention and great strength and will and tactically accurate. We did the first time, where we risked little. Then as usual after the break when Marco grow and play as we fear.

Di Vaio on players as the coach affects little, maybe I'm able to find the ideal position for him. It seems to me impossible that Juve is the case, the field is scary but maybe there's just a mental block. I like Juve, in my opinion has made large purchases. If you unlock and we believe are very strong.

I am happy with the pink, because the coach is strong without the right players nearby. Today there was a great arbitrage, maybe it was always the case, then would have some small hope. " Two goals from Marco Di Vaio and thirty years after the Bologna emerged victorious from the field of Juventus.

Speaking to Sky is the same bomber rossoblu to talk about business: "We had little time to prepare for this game, that's the beauty and the demonstration that football is unpredictable. We are continuing to play well and to be compact, then it takes a bit of luck. We made a business, we are delighted.

The first goal? I tried to anticipate Chiellini, came out perfect dove. The greatest satisfaction is that it is the first time I win here against Juventus. "

No comments:

Post a Comment