Monday, February 28, 2011

Allegri: "If you want Mazzarri can choose the referee"

LONDON, Feb. 27 - "It's an important game and fundamental, we play a lot. It is a challenge shield and Naples is not the case for second in the standings after two thirds of the league. " It is said that the Rossoneri's Massimiliano Allegri on the eve of tomorrow night's postponement against Napoli "We'll make a near perfect game on a technical level - added Allegri - we must try to make a match and watch out for their best qualities, namely counterattacks and the quality of Hamsik and Cavani.

CHALLENGE Mazzarri - Regarding Walter Mazzarri, Allegri explained that "must be assessed for what it is doing and is doing great things. Deserved to go through in Europpa League and certainly tomorrow will try to take three points in a game where we both have to lose. " "I've never talked about of arbitrators for better or for worse - he continued - Mazzarri said to worry about having a referee at a problem that I will not place myself at all because I think they're all good and height.

And then I said that I left the choice of the arbitrator, but it was just a joke. "

No comments:

Post a Comment