Monday, February 28, 2011

Zamparini salutes Rossi. Cosmi towards Palermo

PALERMO, February 27 - "Rossi has a one percent chance to stay in Rosanero, try to bet. A team destroyed, ruined my Palermo. " So the Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini, said the 7-0 suffered by the pink against Udinese. "Rossi has destroyed this team - added -. I told the coach to fix the defense and did not do so.

Rossi has taken away that Munoz is the best defense. You can not play like that. " ARRIVING COSMI - "We are taking steps, but there frettaË. With these words, Maurizio Zamparini indirectly confirms how the fate of Delio Rossi is really hanging by a thread. In the next few hours, except blatant afterthoughts (typical of a president still restless as the Rosanero), the coach will leave the bench in Palermo Rimini, after the disastrous defeat at home against Udinese.

According to sources close to the company Rosanero, Zamparini is taking time to rip the 'yes' to a ferry. Arriving there Serse Cosmi. GASPERINI FOR THE FUTURE? - When you find the name of the 'mystery' that will guide the Palermo until the end of the season, Zamparini Giampiero Gasperini will meet this week to discuss his engagement.

The Genoa player former coach, who left the bench to rossoblu Ballardini, should be the new helmsman of Rosanero next season. Even Gasperini, school Juve coach, has a past with the shirt of Palermo, still in the early years of the 80s. ROSSI: 'I do not resign' - 'I did not resign. " He says repeatedly, Delio Rossi.

The collapse of his bombastic Palermo at home to Udinese does not change his thinking. "We're having a good season, I remain convinced," said the coach Rosanero. "Obviously this is a defeat that makes noise and it is right that I should take all the blame for this procedure 7-0. "It 's all my fault' - He puts his face, Rossi.

The coach 'forgives' Udinese, according to some, even before he could stop without rage: "I do not agree. It 'just that our opponents have continued to play and groped to score. In the end they won maramaldeggiando but ripreto, my kids have nothing to do, the fault is mine alone because I have not prepared well for the race.

Between us and Udinese are seven-goal gap. If they are able to achieve so much because it is exclusively mine. Today I got it all wrong, does not seem right to blame others. I am the leader of this group, and then I am responsible. " "The whistles UNJUST TO PLAYERS '- Rossi is also clear that the reaction of Zamparini certainly will not be tender," The evaluations will make the company.

This result does not reward the quality of my team in the league so far has done just fine. Today was not just whistle the players that gave what they could give. Personally, I was good at other times, I was not today. " "RESIGNATION? NO, I AM A FIGHTER "- The resignation shall be excluded:" There is a word that is part of my repertoire.

I did not resign because I am a fighter. I usually leave when things are going well and when they go wrong, "said Rossi. MICCOLI: "THE TEAM 'WITH RED" - "The team with the coach. We know that person is, we follow him 100% but we are not in the head of the President and then we can not decide what to say.

Maybe Zamparini hear later, but he takes his decisions alone. " Fabrizio Miccoli and the captain to appear before reporters after the 7-0 defeat at the Barbera against Udinese. As a result, Miccoli reiterated the confidence of the players in training. "The coach has taken full responsibility - he continued - but he did it because it's a great person.

In truth, the fault is all ours. We had a bad game from start to finish. But the coach is right when he says he does not throw everything, because in a year and a half we did great things. " "In a month we play the chance to play the cup final Italy - said - and from there we get to remain in Europe.

I repeat: we must not throw everything. " Guidolin, "CHAMPIONS? We are not ignoring PIU '"-" Embarrassment for too many goals scored? The respect I feel for Delio Rossi and Palermo goes beyond the result today. " And 'happy Guidolin, and God forbid. Seven goals scored, zero sustained. It's not every day to come to Palermo and back home with a historic success, and incredible proportions in the game.

"We showed we feel good and want to go through to the end," continued the coach of Friuli. "Objective Champions? We are not hiding anymore. We try to remain attached to the group of teams that aspire to Europe and see how it will end. Now the important thing is to forget this roaring success and keep our feet on the ground.

" "PALERMO TO WISH THE BEST" - Guidolin has only words of esteem of Palermo, a team he knows well having coached from 2006 to 2008. "The Palermo is coached by Mr. Allen and the fans know since he has been close even after the defeat today. I hope the best for the Rosanero. I remember when I sat on the bench against Udinese confronted Spalletti who came here and won 5-1.

After the challenge we get up at once. In football it happens, the Palermo was only a hiccup, I am convinced, "concluded Guidolin.

No comments:

Post a Comment