Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bologna-Roma postponed. Ranieri: Too dangerous

BOLOGNA, January 30 - The referee Banti stayed Bologna-Roma 16 'pt for snow, after having spoken with the captains of both teams. The decision to suspend the match and to postpone until a later date, it seemed inevitable given the consistency of snow and conditions of the turf of the Dall'Ara, but was challenged with gusts of boos from the curve of Bologna.

The coaches and players have agreed instead on the impossibility to continue and the need to return, considering also the danger of the fund. The same Mudingayi has confirmed to Sky: "It was too dangerous." TALK RANIERI - At the end of the race Claudio Ranieri has spoken of the challenge was suspended against Bologna, Borriello and Totti, the change of ownership in Rome and also the situation at Juventus.

Here are the main statements of Spalletti to Sky. Malesani her and you have spoken at length before the suspension. "Yes, after the referee spoke to the captains, Malesani and I talked with the referee. Both teams wanted to play because with all the commitments we have, the Champions League, Italian Cup, now find a free date will not be easy.

We strongly wanted to play, but the important thing was that there were conditions to be able to play a game without jeopardizing the physical conditions of the children. After a while 'is the fourth man came and asked me, mister, do you think? I said that I was afraid, it takes nothing to get hurt and do not touch the drama, I said: If I can stop it.

Malesani have heard, it was agreed, were affected by the captains. At this point, I think it was the right thing because it was too dangerous to camp in these conditions. " The fact that three days between games is a further deterrent? "No matter, the fear is that of a big accident. I think the referee has decided the fairest way.

" Borriello? "Just before you take the field for heating said to me: I'm stuck. They tried to massage it and put it back on track, says: I feel better. Went for heating and told me I could not take it, was sick and then I changed. " Totti said the turnover is needed, that are available to do so.

He managed to understand it at all? "I hope so." The president of Juventus, Andrea Agnelli, said yesterday: in the former administration had a car with petrol, he was put in the oil and it was flooded. It is reviewed in this sentence, in all its story with Blanc to Juve? "Assolutissimamente, because when I arrived I had to win the championship in five years: the first year we came third in the second year and second quarters / eighths of Champions League final, so for me there was super gasoline, then what has happened I do not know.

I more than what I did believe that no one else could do: third and second place, when I was called to get there in five years, then definitely not referring to me. " On the issue of corporate Rome. "I believe that we should continue doing what we did, our responsibilities are the ones to do well in the field, then there are lawyers, a seller and a buyer who will manage other chores.

We must ensure that buyers and sellers to find a team to the occasion, the best ranking possible. We must continue because the league is good and now will live in ". RECOVERY - Bologna-Roma could be back by 16 'pt on February 23. "The two companies are on good terms and will easily find an agreement - said Giampaolo Montali, coordinator of the Roma - thank goodness we are engaged on all fronts and the first available date is February 23." THIRD REFERENCE FOR SNOW - Series 2010-'11 battered by snow.

After 22 days played, today's match against Roma at Bologna is the third game that does not begin or is suspended because of the white coat that covers the playing field. The series began in Bologna on November 28 last year to Bologna-Chievo, who was not even started (referee Help Torre Annunziata) and continued until December 19 last year when Morgan did not give way to the Derby della Lanterna Sampdoria of Genoa and .

Bologna is certainly the most ill-treated by the field when the rossoblùs are back in Serie A: Bologna began to snow-Fiorentina 1 February 2009, the same fate for the Bologna-Atalanta 19 December 2009. The day of 19-20 December 2009 was particularly low because of the snow that did return the same day also Fiorentina-AC Milan and the day after Genoa-Udinese-Bari and Cagliari.

In 2009-'10 season snow even stop for January 31, 2010 when it began Parma-Inter. Before the last three winters, the last race postponed due to snow in Serie A dates back to March 7, 2004, in Bologna, where he was host to Lazio.

No comments:

Post a Comment