Sunday, January 30, 2011

Naples, Ruiz to St. Paul: "I can not wait to play '

CASTELVOLTURNO, January 30 - From Barcelona to Naples, then from Naples to Barcelona, and again from Barcelona to Naples, but to stay, after observing from inside the San Paolo - already known in the friendly summer two years ago - after seeing Castelvolturno, but not until they have laid off, complete with a press conference, dall'Espanyol, from its cradle, "This will always be my home, but now I'm going to begin a new experience and I can not wait." Adios, friends, and Victor Ruiz who greets her youth, cantera, that shirt that launched Olympus pipe and broke it up in Naples, with twenty-two is a practical way of life: "I understand the sadness of someone here, all'Espanyol, but this is football and you're in a place today and tomorrow in another.

I want to start as soon as possible, because for me this is an important opportunity. But I thank all the coaches, especially Pochettino, and managers and fans. " MARKET - Ruiz is the market that tee off in the afternoon s'accomoderà stands, but beyond the racing weekend there is a lively two days, and was intended and intense: Mascara remains the main option to provide weapon in the attack, but if you were to say yes to Lazio Blasi, then it would find itself in pole Foggia.

Time is short, but Matavz of Groningen Bigon would like to play early. The rest will follow: no midfielder, for now, for Inler will work later, with the blessing of Gianpaolo Pozzo: "Napoli will fast lane."

No comments:

Post a Comment