Monday, January 31, 2011

Raiola against Juve: "He is losing appeal '

LONDON, Jan. 31 - tight-lipped about the latest business to be concluded within the 19 today. The rest, however, the prosecutor Mino Raiola has no doubts: "It's the Milan team that has moved better in this transfer market because he took my players are the strongest of all." An entirely different view, however, about the great antagonist of the Rossoneri, "I wish you many beautiful things to Inter - Raiola said walking from one room to another Air Hotel in Milan, home to the market - but who have not seen My players can not cheer for them.

However I have great respect for Branca, Moratti and the rest. They are part of a story of my life. " Juventus, Milan's historic rival teams, according to Ibrahimovic's agent 'is losing appeal. It is a project that I do not like. I'm sorry for my friend Nedved.

No comments:

Post a Comment