Saturday, January 29, 2011

Resign? For Tigana is impossible

After a disappointing first half of the season on the bench Girondins de Bordeaux, Jean Tigana remains attached to his post. Aquitaine coach said again Friday that he did not intend to leave office despite the criticism against him. Aware of the difficulties that awaited before arrival, the former coach of Monaco and Fulham has confidence in his team and himself.

"There are many who talk. Me, my resume speaks. Whenever I left a club is that I succeeded. For now, I failed here. So there is no question that I leave the Girondins de Bordeaux. I love this club and I stay here. It was a challenge. I knew it would be difficult, as players were leaving, we could not afford to hire.

Nobody lied to me. I am here to collect. But do not worry, I'm tough, "said Jean Tigana, who will now have to convince policy makers Girondins he is the man of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment