Sunday, January 30, 2011

Maazou is "never gone" in Monaco

Moussa Maazou was not as much unanimity in the Gironde on and off the field including the recent controversy that had started about the game not suited Girondin he said his player profile. To the point where club officials did not Aquitaine Gamberg to another place, and it turns out that the issue is elsewhere in Monaco again.

Not unhappy to find La Turbie, the Nigerian spoke about his reunion with the Monegasque team who were excellent. "I am very happy to be back today, it's as if I was not party. I thank the club officers and the coach asked me, we will try to continue the work started last season, that is score goals.

I already spoke with the coach, I think we will get along to allow the club back in the standings. I found my old teammates this morning with great emotion, I only have good memories here, "said Moussa who feels Maazou grow wings on the Rock after sowing a huge mess in Hailsham.

No comments:

Post a Comment