Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm in one of the best clubs and want to continue for many years: Agüero

The Argentinean Sergio 'Kun' Agüero, Atletico Madrid, said today that he is "one of the best clubs in the world", with which he has renewed until 2014, moved that he wants to stay in "many years" and recalled that if it had not extended the contract, could have been freed in eleven months. In the VIP room of the Vicente Calderon Stadium and accompanied by Enrique Cerezo, President of the club, the '10 'rojiblanco submitted its renewal for Atletico, which already serving five seasons, with 218 official matches and 89 goals since his debut on August 28, 2006 against Racing Santander in El Sardinero (0-1).

"I'm very happy. Renewal is not just a signature, but also a commitment to help the club to go forward. Together with the club and the team are going to pull this off. I'm glad and happy to continue in the club and hope to continue many more years, "said Aguero, 22 and from 17 and Atletico.

"The club always treated me very well, I tried to ten, it is a good club. I'm in one of the best clubs in the world and so I decided to renew," he continued Kun, who stressed: "The fans of Atletico is difficult than with other teams in Europe. For this reason I have also renewed. " "Being a fan of Barcelona and of these teams is easy, because they will always be fighting for the titles.

The club since I arrived has improved, has gotten into Champions in UEFA, have been champions ... I am very happy here, is a wonderful club and I am always very grateful, "he said. And he emphasized his commitment to Atletico:" If I wanted to leave this club would have expected. In eleven months would be free and could sign with any club.

And I've decided to renew, because this club is one of the greats. I want to be here, I'm very happy and now are very difficult times, but I think confidence and strength are going to pull this off. "The renewal agreement has lowered his buyout clause from 60 to 45 million euros." That is a negotiation between my agent and the club, but if he did not renew, was free and the club earns money.

So I think we should appreciate that and have to understand that I renewed with the club because I want to go, "he said. Atletico have received several offers from other clubs for Aguero in recent days." The day of my presentation is not the time talk about my future but the present. I have much respect for the clubs that are interested in me, I am forever grateful because they are good teams such as Chelsea, Barcelona or Manchester, which can be set on me and I'm really very happy, "he said." But I have to do the right things at the club and, as always said, if in June, with the club, change of pace, go hand in hand with the club and that is best for the club.

Right now I'm happy and I just think Atletico, in the remaining games and try to score points for our target, "he added. One of those proposals he came from Real Madrid, on Monday. Today, asked what would his answer to a future supply of the white team, said: "I said this is no time to talk about it.

The day I decide what I want to go, not going to decide neither my agent nor the club and no one "." The day that I want to go, I'll go. Now I'm very happy here and for the record, the day I want to go tell the truth, I want to go and I want to go, "he continued Agüero, who has been" quiet "the arrival of offers from other clubs, but stressed that this was the case last year, and denied that his situation is similar to that of Fernando Torres when he joined Liverpool.

No comments:

Post a Comment