Friday, April 29, 2011

Behrami: Farewell Montolivo? Going to war to keep it

FLORENCE, April 28 - "Montolivo is a point of reference, on and off the field for me and for the whole team: I Fiorentina go to war to keep it." Thus, Valon Behrami has spoken on the issue of market concerns that the captain purple and stretching of his contract. A story that is attracting the attention of several clubs interested in the player, including Juventus and Inter.

"I play alongside him Montolivo and I can stress how important it is," continued the Kosovan-Swiss midfielder, who arrived in January but has already become fan favorite and indispensable for Fiorentina. "I on the list of non-transferable? I'm glad - Behrami said - it means that I have gained the confidence, well now I want to close this season and get ready for the next one, with the aim of bringing Europe in Florence.

" Jovetic GROUP - Stevan Jovetic had the green light to return to play: the checks these days in Germany by Professor Boenisch, who has operated on twice in his right knee in August and in October, tested positive for the resumption of full competitive activity. The Montenegrin player, after nine months on the sidelines, will be aggregated to the team tomorrow: its aim is to play at least the last two league games against Bologna and Brescia.

No comments:

Post a Comment