Saturday, April 30, 2011

Maradona: "I or Messi? History will decide "

ROME, April 29 - Maradona or Messi? Messi or Maradona? The best? Many have expressed opinions. Diego Armando Maradona is now up to have their say. And the "Pibe de Oro" in a long interview with colleagues and Julio Chiappetta Meguel Bossio of Clarin, the daily newspaper in Argentina, is clear. Here are the key points about the duality with Lionel.

"Why Maradona or Messi. We say both ... I my career I made it and Messi is doing his. History will decide who will be the best. Some people like more than Maradona, others say to Lionel. We are two Argentines who can win in European football, while many can not even pass the Rio de la Plata.

Out of respect for Lio not say that he is the best or I was the best, should be left alone. I want very good to see him play a lot and I enjoy Lio. We are two Argentines. Imagine how shall the "Morocho '?" MARADONA SERENO - Fine words and a lot of Maradona measured against the young ace of Barcelona does not need any comment.

The "Morocho" is of course Pele.

No comments:

Post a Comment