Saturday, April 30, 2011

D'Agostino: "Fiorentina, I want to stay here»

FLORENCE, April 29 - "Who me as a player who lost his reply that it is not so far I have not played much but I have the average minutes played, scoring highest in this Fiorentina. Being burned out but I am proud to be singled out by my trainer as an example of professionalism. " ANSA said Gaetano D'Agostino felt the hit of the summer market but so far only 18 appearances purple and 3 goals.

"But not a season to burn, do not regret coming to Florence, I hope with all my heart to stay and call it a career - added D'Agostino co-owned by Udinese - I know there is an agreement minutes between the two clubs, I trust their word. If I paid the dualism with Montolivo? Iniesta and Xavi are not yet playing two games together and make a success of their team.

Cagliari Saturday to Richard and I have shown that they can live well and we had fun. "

No comments:

Post a Comment