Friday, April 29, 2011

Mancini: "Juve's interest? Now I just think the City '

LONDON, April 28 - The courtship of Juventus no interest, Roberto Mancini wants to stay at Manchester City, especially now that "the ground has been down" for its Citizens. Booked a place in next season's Champions League Cup final in England against Stoke, Mancini has denied that there were contacts with Juventus.

NO CONTACT - "I do not deny nor confirm that I comment only things that happen. There was no meeting with leaders Juventus, so I will not comment. Right now I am only interested in qualifying for the Champions League and winning the FA Cup and then I still have two-year contract with the City, so there are no problems, "the words of Mancini.

After 35 years without the City can get back to winning a trophy, the FA Cup, at Wembley in 10 days: for this failure does not want to leave. "After a year and a half of hard work do not see why I should leave now that the road is downhill," the conclusion of Mancini with these statements of fact that excludes itself from the shortlist for the coach of Juventus.

No comments:

Post a Comment