Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quagliarella: Napoli so strong I did not expect

TURIN, April 29 - Quagliarella has taken over Juve. The Juventus striker returned to training yesterday with the ball on the ground today was the protagonist of the Direct Line with the fans on Juventus Channel. THANKS - "I was pleased - Quagliarella made his debut - to know that so many people sent me their tokens of esteem.

The fans, as well as my family and my friends, I have been very close and gave me the charge. Sometimes, just a word of encouragement to give you the confidence and desire to continue working to recover. " RECOVERY - January 6, the day of the accident, is increasingly distant. The recovery goes well and Quagliarella can not but smile, "I'm fine.

I finished the rehabilitation phase and I resumed work in the field. Right now I can do almost everything, so I run and football without any problems. It is a real being prepared physically as they are below freezing, usually after three months of inactivity. To return to touch the ball has given me wonderful feelings.

The most difficult moment was the beginning, when I felt down the world around him and felt that we talk about the season's over. Then, with the passage of time, things have improved. Each new year is a step forward, any positive reaction of the knee is a cause for satisfaction and a further charge to continue.

" GOL SPECIAL - In thoughts now beginning to be there at the comeback. A return that Fabio is already dreaming as a special: "For me it was the taste of a new beginning. Hoping it goes well above and, perhaps, with the possibility of making a goal. How would that be? With a rebound in the operated knee.

It would be the best way to get rid of all thoughts of the past few months. " NAPLES - Naples on the closure: "I am sorry to have left Naples, I knew that they could do well but not so well I would never have expected. Honestly I do not deny that pleasure, if someone has to stand up there and that there is a better team in my city.

The differences between Naples and Turin? Definitely the weather here in Torino fans are passionate but more calm, Naples became more involved. However, I have always been one who always stopped to sign autographs and photos, unlike the sad things that were said. "

No comments:

Post a Comment