Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jovetic: "The accident raised me, I want to play"

Corriere Fiorentino today we find an exclusive interview with Stevan Jovetic that in a few hours by Professor Boenisch know when he can return to the field. "I feel fine. Now I just have to wait and see what the doctor says, but I'm very confident. I'm happy, I have taken a weight off, "says Jo-Jo. (...) Also speaks of Jovetic Mihajlovic: "Just to confirm Mihajlovic? Absolutely, especially because the team is happy with him.

He created a good relationship with the players. We're just at the beginning of a path, it takes time. So how much esteem Mihajlovic has me. Even when he was coach of Catania has always spent good words for me. My only way to repay his confidence is the field. Return stronger than ever and score goals next season.

I feel the trust of society and I know what I can give. I know that Fiorentina is considered so important a source of great pride. I can do great things. " "This accident is a positive side, I have grown so much mentally. Now I am much more confident dime. Only I know how much I suffered in recent months.

and the desire inside me to come back big. Before I was a boy, now I come back as a man. I feel more complete, more players ... "(...) The new cycle? Jovetic: "Meanwhile, I still hope to be able to return this season finale, even if everything depends on what your doctor will tell me because I do not want to risk completely.

As for the future I think it's fair to start a new cycle and focus on a mix of young players and experience. Montolivo? I hope that remains with us. He is our captain. Playing with him is beautiful. "Ù

No comments:

Post a Comment