Friday, April 29, 2011

Cannavaro: "Napoli? Best of Roma and Juve '

NAPLES, April 28 - this is becoming a flag of Naples, Paolo Cannavaro: blue defender has acted as host to the radio program Live Sport Mars, talking about his leading role, objectives and dreams of a team more and more a symbol of the city "I always try to make them available to new, is a classic, I do really with the heart and great desire.

I'm growing even in this respect. I want a flag? I'm getting - he smiles - even if in today's football is not easy. I am pleased to be considered before as a man and as a footballer. The coaches I've had here I have always appreciated. My son? I told him that the attacker needs to do. " THE PRESIDENT - Tuesday, there was the meeting with De Laurentiis: "The President greeted us.

The pact is normal, we are aware that the goal is important. He is always in the locker room before the game, knows that there is power and respect us very much. He knows that everyone is focused in its own way, only makes its presence felt. " CHAMPIONSHIP - "The most important victory? I say Rome was fantastic win at the Olimpico.

That success has given us a major boost and we all know where we are now. We did better than Roma and Juventus, we are not high for a case, we deserve this position. Mazzarri? It 'important, we are a unique body. " SCUDETTO - "It means to remain in the history of this city, for Italy is different.

Four years later they had forgotten all the success in South Africa. The Champions? It will be great for our fans, do not forget our past. We are proud of the company is prestigious, the project is important. " NAPOLI-GENOA - "If we win we can maintain a substantial advantage to three days from the end.

Cavani? E 'devastating. Lavezzi? Change the current game, it is better to have as a companion. Yesterday he also dribbled with a pine cone. We will have against Floro Flores, we know each other well, sometimes hung out together. We also do a few games of football. Sunday adversaries we will be dangerous, I think one of the most complete players playing in Serie A.

It 'still nice that there is a partnership between the two groups of supporters. " NAPLES - "Are we that we should not ruin our city. I dare say this because they are Neapolitan. We must all do something more. The stadium? I hope to become a cutting-edge facility, of course it takes time, but you will reach the goal.

Neapolitan my soul? It is also seen in the field is a beautiful language and fun, he also learned Yebda. My room in Pompeii? An idea with some friends, I go there every now and then. "

No comments:

Post a Comment