Wednesday, May 4, 2011

De Sanctis: My dream is to challenge Manchester Utd

CASTELVOLTURNO (Caserta), 3 May - Naples is already in the Champions League (arithmetic fourth place), but wants to get in through the front door armored third place and avoiding the preliminaries. He says this clearly one of the main protagonists of the season blue, Morgan De Sanctis, "We still need two points.

The preliminaries are insidious, face teams with a certain level. Samp, for example, has lost to Werder Bremen. E 'crucial win these punticino, try closing speech on Sunday. The result is extraordinary, the team has exceeded our most optimistic forecasts, we arrived in front of Roma and Juventus who spend a lot of us also overcome Genoa, Fiorentina and Palermo are very equipped.

Now we only need to complete the work, the company is growing at an organizational level, we are becoming important and must achieve a certain kind of level. Always participate in European competitions, such as they are, will be crucial. The secret? We have great players and are also more young people, this is proof that the team is strong.

They worked all the members, supporters, staff and society. Surely we have always sought the full result and many times we were right. I remember the last-minute goal and the many successes away. " 'NAME OF NAPLES TO BRING UP "- The rumors are taking the bench in recent days in Naples:" Within the team, we are absolutely focused, we still have to define our season, it is not the time to celebrate.

I'm not a fool, I read and hear certain situations involving our champions and the coach, we'll see how it will end. Of course these things can tarnish a bit 'what we did, but this affects the environment, not us. It can be a little regret, but we go forward. The team for the Champions? To compete at some level, we must ensure that training is structured to be more competitions on and do it well.

Surely we can not only make an appearance, we have to bring up the name of the city. From great duties, comes great responsibility "I wish I DEFY THE MANCHESTER UNITED '- De Sanctis is confident about the project:" I still am a player and my goal is to go in the Champions League to other things we think society and coach.

I am confident, the margins for maneuver are many. The president can keep the best players and buying others. I like to be part of this reality, I'm calm, Napoli will strengthen. De Laurentiis is a serious president, the company handles well, maybe not like Berlusconi, Moratti and Sensi.

It is not a benefactor, but there is room for players to remain in Naples and an open loop. Of course we never forget that we are professionals and it is right to make assessments. The future will be blue, blue. And 'gone Quagliarella, arrived Cavani, so I'm not worried about anything. My only concern is the goal of mathematics.

Not to exploit the various situations. Who would like to address? We will be the fourth band, then we will have many opponents level. Maybe I'd like to play against Manchester United, there will be time to think about it "" WILL Mazzarri "- The goalkeeper is safe Mazzarri on the issue:" The hope of myself and all the dressing room is that it can stay with us.

The President has always reassured me on this issue, so I think of him. Mazzarri alive on the field, I have this privilege and I enjoy during the week. E 'direct and genuine, sometimes this is the thing backfires. He has not changed, it is focused on the job. If his future will influence the players? Hopefully we'll talk when he goes on, I stick to the words of the president who encouraged us to Mazzarri.

Bigon also believes that remain here. However I do not think we will be affected by this, or at best is not my case. My feeling? He remained in Naples. " THE PROJECT - Closing the future: "My future? I am 34 years old and other two-year contract, I know well the mechanisms of the environment, I can not promise to close his career in Naples, I can only say that I will be here as long as I behave like a serious professional.

What I would like to achieve? Raise a Cup with Napoli would be nice. I like the Italian Cup, maybe that's the regret. We were eliminated on penalties and we have no substance to the game with Inter. We were all good. Second place? It will be absolutely essential to win the direct clash with Inter Milan and hope that they incappino in a tie for the last two at home.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment