Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Totti crowned by Baggio: "A great player '

FLORENCE, May 3 - "I congratulate Francesco Totti: having scored 206 goals is a great achievement. No matter if you passed me, he's a great player. " Said Roberto Baggio arrived this afternoon in the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, where the presentation is scheduled for 'Born Striker' (published by Rizzoli) by Stefano Borgonovo.

Former National n.10 then revealed: "Every time I come to Florence I recall so many beautiful moments in my lived experience of Florence." MIHAJLOVIC - Speaking of purple Mihajilovic Baggio talks about and says, "it was not easy to pick up the legacy of Prandelli. He did a great job despite having had many problems due to too many injuries.

" Finally a thought for his friend Stefano Borgonovo, "it's hard to feel but let's keep in touch because between us there is a great relationship."

No comments:

Post a Comment